Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's about time!

I finally gave in and started a blog. I swear, it seems like everyone has one except me! This blog is going to be more like a journal - documenting my ups and downs in my recovery from anorexia. But will also include the other things that are going on in my life (of course!)

I hope that people will be able to relate to things I write in here, or maybe give them some comfort or understanding into this terrifying and REAL illness. It's going to be raw and intense - but I hope that not only will it help others but I hope that it will help me as well, as I struggle to rediscover my life and find my way out who jenn REALLY is.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read your journey! I hope that blogging for you will be theraputic and fun!

    ReplyDelete