Sunday, March 22, 2009

I woke up smiling this morning

I moved into my new house yesterday! It's the beginning of a new chapter in my life (I seem to have many many chapters). I am excited, nervous, but mostly excited! It's so nice to have my independence back, but I know that it comes with a crap-load of responsibility and EXTRA hard work on my recovery but I am willing to take it on... to prove to myself that I am strong enough to recover and I am strong enough to succeed in whatever I put my mind to!

xoxo,

me

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    I am so excited for you!!!! YIPEE!!!
    Work hard--- I know you can do it! Please ask for help if you need it!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jennabee that's so exciting! You are amazing and I have no doubt that you are strong enough! Keep workin hard. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete