Monday, March 9, 2009

Kangaroo Zoo, IHop, Shopping, Packing, & Sleeping

I had a pretty good weekend. And it was a nice change from the boring and lazy weekends that I have been having lately. On Friday, my mom and I took my adorable niece Kaitlyn to Kangaroo Zoo which was A LOT of fun to watch her laughing and playing and running around. :) Then she came over and spent the night.

Then on Saturday we played together in the morning. My parents, Kaitlyn, and I went to IHOP for lunch. I ordered chicken fingers, fries, and chocolate milk (I tried to get a really fattening meal to prove to the ed that I could do it...) I felt horrible for eating it (and horrible physically because my stomach didn't seem too happy about it either). But I knew my body needed it, and I kept reminding myself that I chose recovery when I chose to eat that meal! Then we went to Walmart and went shopping (Kaitlyn bought "big girl" underwear and I bought stuff for my new place).
Then I spent the rest of the day packing.

Then On Sunday - I wasn't feeling well physically
(my body is not used to me feeding it and allowing it to have proper, regular, meals. So it's having a hard time accepting and digesting the food...which REALLY doesn't make it any easier to eat, btw...) So, I pretty much slept the entire day away.

Now, it's Monday and it's back to work and intensive out-patient therapy overload. But I am determined to have a good week! And I BETTER have gained weight this week from all the food I have been eating!

1 comment: