Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to write a short little message to everyone who writes on my blog. Whether it be through my actual blog, or the imports on Facebook, I really appreciate them! I also want you all to know that I read every single one, and they all really help me get through tough moments during the day! Sometimes, when I am feeling discouraged or just need a little "pick me up" I just have to get on my blog and read through some of the comments. It's nice to know that there are people who care about me enough to take time out of their busy day to not only read my blogs but comment or give me words of wisdom :) - especially in those moments when I am struggling to care about me.

Anyways, I will stop rambling now. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love and appreciate every single one of you! And how you all are helping me through your love and support and words as I struggle to find myself and find out who Jenn really is through this battle. Because I am NOT my anorexia! I just don't know who that girl is yet, but day by day, I am slowly taking off the layers of this illness and addiction to find that girl!

5 comments:

  1. Awe, Jenn, you are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn,

    New to your blog and just wanted to say that I really like it. :) I haven't gone back and read through all of it but I plan to. If you'd like an invite to my blog, let me know (egalbs@gmail.com).

    Take care!
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! You are sooooooo stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still here :)
    Things have just been a bit cRAZy.

    ReplyDelete