Monday, June 8, 2009

don't worry...i am still alive

I just wanted to send a quick THANK YOU to every single one of you who have written to me over the past week. I have been going through a lot as you all know (not just this past week, but for a bit now) and the messages made me cry -- but in a good way! I love you all so much!

I am going to update everyone on life, recovery, and ME on Wednesday, but I just wanted to write a quick hello to let everyone know that I am still alive & kicking. The only internet access I have now, since I lost my job, is when I go to my parents house which really sucks - But it's okay... I will just have LONGER posts for everyone to endure!

4 comments:

  1. I am a stranger. I stumbled on your blog. I dont even know what ists about but I can tell by your picks you have friends and family. You are lucky. Best wishes
    -Lisa
    .http://getonline-education.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair, hot momma! I'm so glad you are back! I was all like "where is Jenn? I want Jenn!" and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's so good to hear from you. I don't mind longer posts BRING IT ON. :) I'll look forward to hearing more soon. I LOVE YA GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can post a new post soon!

    ReplyDelete