Saturday, June 20, 2009

I have come to my decision!

I had a meeting with my therapist and my parents yesterday. yeah, that's always nerve wracking! We all came to the agreement that I am going to do the IOP program (plus extra therapy sessions). I have to say that I am relieved that I am not going back into inpatient - but I am really nervous because there are a lot of conditions and requirements I have to follow & achieve to stay out of inpatient. But I am determined to work my "you know what" off and really really try harder than I ever have to recover and move on with my life!

I understand and realize that I really have an enormous battle in front of me, because where I am at mentally and physically - inpatient really is the ideal place for me to be... So it's going to be rough - it's going to seem impossible - but I have an amazing therapist and treatment team, plus amazing family & friends! So, I know that I can do this! I will do this!!

8 comments:

  1. You may have an enormous battle, but you have lots of support. I can't wait to see you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck girl! I have no doubt that you'll beat this, whatever road it takes to get there. There may be some detours(which, btw, does NOT equal failures) but never lose sight of your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn, I've been following your blog story closely as I feel like I am trying to make some similar decisions for my own life lately. Thats not meant to be a pressurised comment but rather know that you're not alone and your tenacity and honesty are making a difference beyond your own life regardless of how you feel!!! Thankyou.

    Love Telly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to wish you the bestest luck ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo super proud of you girl! I KNOW that you can beat this! Remember... You are the Amazing, Fierce and Incredible Jenn. You can beat this. I believe in you.

    Learn on family and friend, as well as your treatment team, during moments of weakness. Allows others to support you! YOU ARE WORTH SUPPORTING!!!

    XOXO,
    Can't wait to finally chill with you this Friday!

    God Bless and have an awesome week!

    Text / Call me if you need anything at all!
    I'm totally hear for ya gal!

    --
    Tiesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and WAY TO GO on picking something for you! I know it's hard (at least for me) to make decisions like that as I feel guilty and selfish - but you cannot do a THING for anyone else unless you take care of yourself. You are one smart and brave girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jennabee,
    Sorry I have been away for a while, life has gotten a little crazy for me. Between Teancum's swimming lessons, Josh's shift change and Visiting my Dad (who isn't doing well at all) I haven't had much time to get on here. I have caught up on all I have missed this month and again I find that you are just an amazing person who is fighting a battle that I know you will win. You truly are inspiring! I love you and I know you can do this! Let me know if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete