Monday, August 10, 2009

treatment update

Things have been going well for the most part lately. I have definitely had my ups and downs, but I think I am kind of, sort of coping better with the emotions, feelings, all the yucky things I like to numb away!

The bad news is that I have dropped in weight over the past couple of weeks. I was doing really well for a little over a month with consistent weight gain (it wasn't much but it was still technically "gaining"). So it is a disappointment. I see my dietician tomorrow and I am hoping that I have gained this week. I need some good news in the dietary part of my recovery because I feel like I am not making as much progress as I should be...

Therapy is tough as always, but I think we are really starting to get down to the core of why I developed and have maintained my ed. But as we all know, I hate feeling my feelings with a passion so it is pretty intense!!! But necessary!

I have a lot more I want to write about, but because of time, I need to be going! I will write more later, promise!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you! I am praying you gained weight this week. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. I am always up to adding FUN into your days!!!

    ReplyDelete