Sunday, October 18, 2009

A big thank you!

I just want to thank everyone who came to visit me (and those who wanted to but were unable to, and the ones who did stop by but were unable to see me because I was asleep or not able to have visitors) while I was in the hospital. And all the people who wrote to me and texted me! The love and support meant so much to me and was a big reason why I was able to make it through this past week and a half. I am glad to be home and out of the hospital but I still have a loooooong ways to go before I am "out of the woods" but your support and love mean the world to me! : )

6 comments:

  1. *hugs* glad you're discharged and working on moving forward again.

    Love ya xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn -- just focus on resting and eating! Things will fall into place if you treat yourself well. Please be EXTRA nice to yourself now & I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn,
    I know you can do this! I have so much faith in you, please have faith in yourself. You are much stronger than you think you are! Trust me! I love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I'm glad you've made it out of the hospital and are feeling somewhat better. Keep your chin up. I know you will get through this. You're stronger than you think!

    Your old roomie, Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennabee,
    I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I love you and I too have FAITH in your ability to recover. Keep your chin up. I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn, keep your faith, you will recover. Much love and many prayers to you. Debbie

    ReplyDelete