Monday, January 4, 2010

5 Things I Want To Achieve In My Life

Hmm, I have always been known to be a rule-breaker ever since I was a little girl so...why stop now!?! So I decided to list 6 things instead of 5.

1- Have my own fashion line/clothing boutique.
2- Get married to my best friend (wherever you are...seriously, where are you!?!?) and raise a family.
3- Strengthen my faith and my testimony in God.
4- Travel around the world.
5- Get involved in humanitarian work and be able to help those less fortunate and in need.
6- Recover from my eating disorder and help others who are struggling to find their way to recovery as well!

Of course there are other things too, but I have been doing a lot of thinking about this because of the whole New Years resolution talk that is in the air. There are lots of other things I want to do in my life like write a book, re-connect with old friends and continue making new friends and lasting relationships, spend more time with my family, go back to school and get my degree, learn how to cook, start writing songs again... There are so many things I want to do!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey at least you've got a start! I like #4. I would love to travel all over the world. Maybe someday. :) Good luck to you. I can't wait until you have your clothing line. I'm sure it will be SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try sticking the recover one as #6.

    Listen, I'm going to be blunt with you. If you don't get #6 figured out and get yourself to a healthier place, you're just not going to get to see #1-#5. You have to go after #6 first and really do this this time... and other things will start to fall into place. I believe in you, Jenn. Please make 2010 "the year."

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...I think there are reasons for WHY we do things - even if we aren't aware of them or realize them. For example, me putting recovery last on the list. I DIDN'T mean to put it last, I was not putting these in order at all but... maybe I am feeling the overwelming stress and pressure with the whole recovery thing and that's why it ended up last on the list...BUT I KNOW IT NEEDS TO BE FIRST ON THE LIST because you are completely right B!!! Recovery needs to be my number one priority and focus no matter how tired and overwelmed I am!

    It is and will stay first on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete