Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I LOVE this picture!

I got a copy of this picture during my first inpatient stay at a treatment center. It holds a special place in my heart and it means so much to me because it was given to me at a very crucial and frightening time. And I have taken it will me (through all my many moves since then) and it is always one of the first things to be hung up on the wall in each new bedroom. And I look to it often when I am back in those fightening moments and it gives me a source of strength. I am sure most of you have seen this picture before but I wanted to post it anyways.
-

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen that picture before! I like it though!! :) I should print it out and take it to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great the frog choking the bird working on surviving. What a great message! =)

    ReplyDelete