Tuesday, March 30, 2010

so long, farewell...

I am feeling sad.
I am not feeling very hopeful about this new restriction in my life.
I am mourning the loss of a very dear friend.
But I need to say goodbye and let go because...
-
This friend is breaking me down.
-
This friend is hurting & destroying my already damaged kidneys & bones.
-
And after many many warnings & previous restrictions from doctors, therapists, & dieticians,
I have decided to be compliant & give this another try.

SO...
-

no more caffeine for jenn!
(that includes soda and coffee!)
-
I am still allowed to have it a little but...
I can't drink caffeine just "a little".
It's like alcohol to me because every time
I drink a little, I am back to chain drinking it again before you know it!
-
Thanks ED for ruining yet another relationship with a dear friend...

5 comments:

  1. Jenn, that is so NOT cool! I hate that the evil ED has taken away another pleasure from life, or actually turned a pleasure into something harmful. DAMN ED!!

    However, I BELIEVE in your strength and the decision you have made, to cut it out, shows just how much you are on the right track, and wanting YOUR BODY, to HEAL and BE AS WELL and HEALTHY as it can possibly be again.

    That is such a POSITIVE note to counteract the hard decision and what you must give up.

    I am hoping that you will be able to find some CAFFEINE SUBSTITUTE drinks, both hot and cold, that you can perhaps aquire a taste for, so that it will compensate just a little for the missing caffeine.

    You are such a strong, incredible person and I congratulate you, truly, on the way you are facing this added challenge!

    Love you heaps,
    Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog, and read a few entries. I really look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this. I'm sure it won't be easy, but at the same time I'm also sure it'll benefit you and your health.

    Good luck with this new challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a huge bummer! I'm an absolute caffeine addict and so I know how hard this must be. But hopefully you will start to feel better once it's gone. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so sorry to hear about your friend :(

    ReplyDelete