Friday, May 6, 2011

Road Trip!!... and Wicked!

I am so excited for this weekend! A friend and I are heading up to Idaho (I live in Utah, for those of you who didn't know) for the weekend to stay with her family (she is originally from Boise). The reason for our trip is because almost three months ago we got tickets to go see the musical Wicked! (I love musicals and plays - Rent is my all time favorite!) I have been wanting to see Wicked so bad! The tickets were pricey but it will be worth it!

Plus, it's going to be so nice to get away for the weekend and take a road trip somewhere. I love road trips, and I used to go on them all the time with friends, but haven't really lately. But that is something I hope to do more of in the future. It's something that makes me happy. And I am also grateful to my mom for understanding and still loving me (lol) despite the fact that I am going to be gone during Mother's Day... It's bad timing, but the Sunday show was the only one we could get because the tickets were selling out so fast!

Yay for road trips, friends, warm sunny weather and... Wicked!

3 comments:

  1. I think it would be good to go somewhere too because it can get boring staying in one place. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun... My parents saw Wicked in New York when they went there last year... My mom really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete