Thursday, November 17, 2011

tell me about yourself


First, I need to thank the lovely Sarah who nominated me for this award. She has an awesome blog so make sure you check it out if you haven't already :-)


-------------------------------------------------------
The rules of this nomination are:
To tell seven random things about myself as well as pass on the award to seven other great bloggers.
Nominees, in order to accept this award you must:
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
-Write seven random things about yourself.
-Award seven other awesome and inspiring bloggers.
-------------------------------------------------------


1- I was born just outside of Chicago, and I have also lived in West Virginia, Texas, & Oklahoma before moving here to Utah when I was 9 years old.


2- I love cupcakes!!! They are my most favorite dessert ever!


3- I am left-handed ; )


4- I love learning, challenging myself, & experiencing new things. My latest endeavor is Latin dancing with my boyfriend. The ones we are learning now are the Salsa and the Bachata. And I am really enjoying it. I am also trying to learn Italian with him. (He is half-Italian) And slowly, but surely I am learning (and retaining) it.


5- One of my guilty pleasures is the soap opera General Hospital (...I am addicted, and I have been since high school. lol.)


6- I love to do jigsaw puzzles!


7- I am easily entertained. And, I prefer spontaneity to planning.



==========================
There are so many blogs that I love but I can only choose seven so... the bloggers I am passing this on to are:
* one of my bestest friends EVER!
* the lovely Kylie-Rose
* the sweet Emily
* my beautiful baby sister Ashley
* the fabulous Sarah
* the strong Emily
* the inspiring Scott

==========================


6 comments:

  1. thanks for passing this in to me :) I'm excited, i never have had one of these blog "award" thingies. yay. Anyway .. thats so cool that you are learning latin and italian. I love learning new things too, but I don't think I would ever be able to speak another language! its so tough. I've taken french for years and I am still terrible at it ;P I'm impressed you are able to learn two languages at once! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am only learning Italian - not Latin. I am learning latin dancing. lol. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol, i read that wrong. But latin dancing sounds fun, and learning italian is still impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn,

    This is very cool and I will attempt to write my own 5 things. Latin dancing sounds like so much fun. You forgot one thing about YOU on this list:

    "Being an admirable source of inspiration, encouragement and comfort for those suffering/recovering from eating disorders.”

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete