Saturday, December 10, 2011

road trip!

My boyfriend and I are leaving early in the morning to go on a road trip for a few days to Southern California for my birthday! I am so excited =) It will be so nice to get away from "normal, stressful" life for a while and just enjoy some time away. I love the beach and the warmer weather! I know it's December and it won't be super warm there but it will be a lot better than here!! Perfect way to spend my birthday. Peace out for a while ice cold Utah! And I hope everyone has a great week! Keep fighting for recovery and be gentle with yourselves <3

10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely and safe trip. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays Jenn! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome trip and an awesome birthday! Love ya babe xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday ! I hope you have a great time ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so happy for you! I've wanted to go to California for so long, hope you'll have an amazing time :) take a picture of the beach for us! freezing here even though it hasn't snowed.
    oh and thank you so much for your comment, what an honor, YOUR blog is highly inspirational and most awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you, my dear! I hope that you take lots of pictures and share them when you get back. I know what mean about the cold (I'm in Oregon), so enjoy the beautiful sunshine!

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a WONDERFUL time! Have you been to SoCal before? It's weird down there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!!

    Have a FANTASTIC trip! I am so excited to you :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really exciting!!! Have so much fun :) And enjoy the holidays and LIFE in general :) Enjoy your birthday! You are beautiful and AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! Have tons of fun and you stay strong too <3

    ReplyDelete