Sunday, February 12, 2012

feeling stronger again

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their support for me over these last few months. I definitely felt it <3 I am doing a lot better. I feel like I am back on track, and I am feeling so much stronger and comfortable in my recovery again. I feel like I have regained my footing, and I am so grateful for that.


We all go through rough patches in recovery and in life, and it's these times that we need to hold on tight to our recovery. And hold on tight to the people who love us and support us. When you slip or you start to struggle more - it doesn't mean you're weak. It's a part of recovery, and the important thing is that you keep fighting, you keep putting one foot in front of the other, and you keep fighting for the beautiful thing that is recovery.

2 comments:

  1. glad you are doing better friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. Recovery isnt easy, theres times where its hard, but thats when you really need to fight. Thats when you need to keep reminding yourself that recovery is worth it.
    And to accept all the help that is offered.

    It just makes you ten times stronger if you can make it through the tough times!! :)

    ReplyDelete