Tuesday, April 3, 2012

loving the sunshine

Over the past few weeks, there has been warm sunny days here and there and that means... that spring is coming soon!! (= And I am so happy =) Me and cold weather do not get along very well. I hate being cold, stuck inside, and it getting dark so early in the day. I love the warm sunny weather, being outside all the time, and daylight being around longer in the day. It's good for my mood and for my soul.

Today is really nice outside. And I feel happy. Going for a walk, playing basketball with my boyfriend, and laying outside reading... a great day today. I am so glad that winter is almost over.
It's time for warm sunny weather <3

3 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean, girl! Something about the warm sun is just such a mood elevater! I just gain this whole new perspective and appreciation for life when it warms up and the sun comes out. Enjoy all of your outside time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) i somehow didn't have your blog on my list thingy, so i missed a lot :( but thank you for the amazing message, and i will read from now on, i promise! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate winter and the cold... its so nice with the summer!!!
    i love lying on the grass when its sunny with a good book!!

    Bring on summer!! Haha

    ReplyDelete