Tuesday, May 8, 2012

a picture is worth a thousand words...



In recovery I have found love.
I have rediscovered the things that I used to love before my eating disorder.
I have discovered new things in my life that I now love and enjoy.
I have become so much closer to my friends and family,
And am able to love them so much more now.
I have found love in the simple things in life.
I am finally learning to love myself (imperfections and all).
I met and have fallen in love with the man of my dreams. My best friend. My everything. <3
  
Because of recovery, I am able to give and receive love more fully,
And because of recovery, I have fallen in love with life again.
 

2 comments:

  1. This post is so great!! :)
    I love that you've found good things in recovery, you've found the good things in life. And spending time with people you love, and finding true love!! :)
    And its great that you're starting to love yourself again! You dont have to be perfect at everything.. you're jsut you. You're the way you're supposed to be! :)

    I've also found that since i've reocvered my relationship with my mum is so much better, its not always on top. But we've been through so much together.. and our relationship is so much stronger!! :)

    BTW i love the picture!! :)
    Keep strong and i hope you have a good day!

    izzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. Due to my eating disorder, I have drawn back from friends a lot. It's hurtful. I love hearing you say that you've become so much closer to the people around you in recovery. And your family, too. It's something worth fighting for. <3 tess

    ReplyDelete