Thursday, May 31, 2012

reflections


As I sit here and reflect back on this past month, I feel a lot of gratitude.  I have really enjoyed participating in this writing challenge and I have also really enjoyed reading everyone else's blogs too!  Writing is in my soul, and the easiest way for me to express myself is through words.

Some of the topics were easier to write about, and some of them were more difficult... because they brought out emotions and feelings that I am still sensitive about.  But I found strength in writing about those particular topics, and I found strength in the words of other's who also participated in this challenge.  I think this challenge has strengthened my recovery and has also healed some of the things that are still a bit fragile in me.  And for that, I am grateful.

But tomorrow is the start of Arielle's Word of the Day Challenge and I can't wait to see what this new blogger challenge will bring.  Because when we UNITE, we become STRONGER.  When we share our experiences through our blogs, we not only strengthen ourselves, but we help to strengthen others.  No matter where we are in our recovery - we are ALL strong women and I feel so blessed to have met all of you.
  

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the writing has helped you further and I look forward to reading your posts during my new Word of the Day Challenge with Hungry for Change! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I can definitely relate to being able to express your feelings through writing. I was having a little breakdown this morning and then journaled and somehow felt uplifted. It's amazing how much you can get out onto paper (or through typing) and how much clearer you are able to see things. I am so happy for you and how much this has benefited you :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing is very interesting and you have a really lovely blog. Nice meeting you X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved each and every second of your writing throughout this challenge. I am glad you were able to heal a little more also. I look forward to more... xo

    ReplyDelete