Saturday, June 23, 2012

FIGHT


I have had a really tough few days with certain things are causing me to feel more fragile at the moment than I have felt in a while.  It's causing a lot of self-doubt in me for a few different reasons.  But, like the word that is at the top of this post... I am going to do my best to fight.  To fight for my recovery.  To fight for the things that are important in my life.  And to fight for myself.  I've been through SO much in my life, and I know that this is just another bump in the road.  But that doesn't mean that it's not hard.  Because it is.  But I have to believe that things will get better, and that I will be able to overcome these insecurities and the things that are knocking me down right now.

4 comments:

  1. Things will get better hun. Just keep fighting and keep going. You derserve everything beautiful in this life - including overcoming all that may be troubling you presently. LOVE to YOU xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do this lovely! keep fighting and you'll make it a step closer to recovery every day...remember baby steps are the way forward xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and when you believe it can happen, it is possible. You have fought to get this far and can get further. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in you and I'm praying for you! One of my favorite recovery verses is Micah 7:8 "Do not gloat over me, my enemy. Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light." Praying that you will be able to rise and that the Lord will be your light during this time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete