Thursday, June 14, 2012

LOVE


In recovery I have found love.
 
I have rediscovered the things that I used to love before my eating disorder.
I have discovered new things in my life that I now love and enjoy.
I have become so much closer to my friends and family,
And am able to love them so much more now.
I have reconnected with my spirituality and my relationship 
with God and my love for Him has strengthened so much.
I have found love in the simple things in life.
I am finally learning to love myself (imperfections and all).
I met and have fallen in love with the man of my dreams. My best friend. My everything. <3

Because of recovery, I am able to give and receive love more fully,
And because of recovery, I have fallen in love with life again.

2 comments:

  1. Aww sweetie what a gorgeous post to read - no matter how much we have hurt in the past or hurt in the present there is nothing so painful that love cant bring light xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite fittingly, I love this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete