Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PURPOSE


One of my greatest hopes in my life is that I will be able to make a difference.  Whether it's big or small... I want my struggles, and my life to have meant something.  I want to do ALL that I can to help others who are struggling find the beauty, life, & peace inside of themselves so they can let go of what's tearing at their souls and find that freedom.  I have SO much I want to give and share with others, and my hope is that I will be able to use my voice, my experiences, & my knowledge to continue to spread awareness, education & understanding, & do what I can to support and help strengthen others who are struggling.


3 comments:

  1. i agree completely. my eating disorder "ate" up so much of my life -- i want it to have meant something.

    life is pretty peaceful now -- a true miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jenn, just as you are...

    This song is perfect xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, you already ARE making a difference! This blog in itself is a doorway into the world of inspiring others to be just a bit more kind and aware of the trials and tribulations that recovery involves.

    ReplyDelete