Saturday, March 9, 2013

a change is in the air


The past few months have been a mixture of things.
I have struggled, I have had joy, & I have grown.
And still... I am learning.

There are a lot of changes going on in my world.
But they are good changes.
I am moving to a new city and I am starting a new job.
I am nervous (which is only natural, I think).
But I am also really excited!

This is going to be a good change for me.
A much needed change
that I hope will be filled with
love, learning, hope, laughter, & growth.
I feel happy.  And I feel hopeful.

11 comments:

  1. Feeling hopeful and happy is a good thing. It's always good to turn the page and start a new chapter in your life.

    Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with all the changes coming you way Jenn. I still think of yu often and hope you are doing well.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like exciting things going on! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how awesome that you are excited and ready for these changes! can't wait to hear about it and I'll be rooting for you as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be thinking of you darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hearing that you are feeling happy and hopeful. It makes me also feel happy and hopeful. Best of luck in your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just come across your blog and LOVE it. I'm trying to recover... maintaining at a lowish bmi right now and need to increase it. I swing between hopeful and hopeless but love the hope I hear in your post. It reminds me that life IS worth going for... \i wish you so much joy and warmth. WS

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1st time here and I'm already hooked, I'll go back to older posts to read more

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's amazing. Hope things keep going well. <3

    ReplyDelete