Thursday, September 25, 2014

moments that took my breath away


The biggest things that has happened since I have been gone is...

After two and a half years of dating...
I got engaged on October 20, 2013!!!



And then...

 I got married on April 26, 2014!!!!!



If I were to write on here how amazing this whole experience has been from getting engaged to getting married.  And the past 5 months that I have been married... I would probably bore all of you ;)  So I am just going to say that waking up to my best friend every morning is the best thing in the world!!  He makes me happy.  I am happy and I am truly a lucky girl.  I honestly don't know what I did to deserve someone as amazing as him.  My heart is full.

5 comments:

  1. Jenn,

    I am so happy to hear this great news (you look so incredibly beautiful in these photographs). You deserve all the happiness and love in this world and I am so glad these things are finding you. It is so inspiring to see you shining so much and blazing the trail for many of us in recovery. Best Wishes Always xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thrilled for you! You look so happy and in love. I wish you and Brian a lifetime of love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such great news, Jenn! Congratulations to you!! <3

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh this is incredible! congratulations!!!!!! you look stunning and so so happy. best wishes to you and that lucky guy :)

    ReplyDelete